Thursday, August 18, 2011

My lovely JIM1103F

Hello again!
I am going to tell you about my classmates in this semester. Let me start from the guys,


A. Muhammad Azri Abdul Wahab

This is Azri, what can I say about this guy is about his passions toward photography. I don't know since when he get involved in this field but I think he has the talented to be good in photography and he has to improved it. He joined our class starting the 2nd semester. He is nice and sometimes his 'sweet talker' habit, cannot be separated from him.

B. Afiq Azme

This guy is totally cool! I like his style. He is smart and always has the answer for my question. He helps me a lot in my English. Afiq love to go to the gym. Wonder does he has the six-pax? Everyone in the class knows Afiq is a good leader.

C. Ahmad Syahir

This is my group member. I don't think I have problems with this guy in doing assignments because he is a kind of hardworking and responsible. He helps me and Fatin to do the assignment and will not left us behind. Syahir is our former class representative in part one. He is good, and we all hope he can be the class rep again.

E. Syafie Salleh

This is Syafie. He is one of the 'nasyid' singer in our campus. He was gifted with the talent to sing very nice. I love to hear him recite the al-Quran. For now, he is our present class rep. Poor him. This is the first time he experienced the class rep position.

F. Muhammad Hakiim

Hakim comes from Malacca. He is a friendly and helpful friend. But, as I can see, Hakim always sleep in the class and he always got the sleepy face in the class. Sometimes I am infected! I will feel sleepy whenever I see him sleep in the class.


1. Sayang Zuliza

Lets starts with Sayang. She has a unique name. She come from Batu Pahat. She is a soft-hearted girl. She don't talk much in the class.

2. Zafeera Aswani

I don't know much about Zafeera but I think she is friendly and easy going. I am touch with her story about her friends that has passed away. I can imagine how it is feels when we lose our best friend  because I have experienced it last month. Go on Zafeera :)

3. Farahin Zuhairi

Farahin, or I prefer called her 'Kakak', is the assistant class rep for this semester. She is softhearted too. She is a person that I can depend on if I have any problems regarding the class. She gives me a lot of useful information.

4. Hannah Trisha

Hannah Trisha is just her name in Facebook, her real name is Nurul Fatin Hannah. She is my room mate's best friend, Farah. She always come to room. She was the former assistant class rep for our class. What I like about Hanah is she is independent and always send her assignment on the dot.

5. MN Farah Syafikha

Farah, as you all know is my room mate. In class, Farah does not talk much and loves to do her own works. She loves reading motivational books and come early to class. She knows Mandarin language. That is interesting!

6. Fiza Mohamad

Fiza is one of Farah's best friends. She always sit together with Hanah and Farah. As I can see, Fiza always follow Hanah and Farah. She is nice but she did not talk much in class.

7. Farahin Adnan

Farahin or we all call her Dain, used to be my partner in doing some assignments. She always ask me to teach her and of course we shared information together. Dain take the same HBU course with me, that is Basketball. We had fun playing basketball together.

8. Serena

Serena is a quite person. But that is just the outer judgement. I always have some chat with her and I find her love to laugh just like her sister, Nisha. Nisha is my team mate. We play volleyball together every evening. Serena stays in the same level with me but it is hard to find her in her own room because she loves to stay in her sister's room.

9. Yuslina

Yuslina the pinky girl. Oh that is just the nickname I want to give her. She is obsessed with pink. All her stuff will be pink in color. But it is not a crime because pink suits her much. She is an easy going girl. You may tell her any story and she will get on it easily.

10. Ops! That's me :)


11. Nurul Herdayani

This is Nurul. What can I say about her is she is funny and always make people laugh. She always absent from classes. I think it is because she has some problems regarding her broken legs.

12. Hanis Syahira

Sorry she has quit from this course.

13. Fiza Kahar

Fiza, is a kind and friendly person. She has a soft and slow voice. Fiza is 1 year older from the others. She come from Segamat and her best friend, Fetri also lives in Segamat. Lucky for them to further their studies in their hometown, they can easily go back home in the weekend.

14. Azmah Ali

Azmah come from Muadzam, Pahang. She always has the new style of hijab like Hanatajima and many more. Everyday she will come to the class with a difference style of hijab. My friends told me that she will keep the latest updates about it. She is friendly. Compared to her best friends, Dayah and Fini, Azmah is more talkative and active in class.

15. Hafini Abas

Hafini is the another girl that come from Batu Pahat. She does not talk much in class, she always kept her distance towards the guys in our class. She is nice and a little bit arrogant.

16. Hidayah Hamid

Hidayah come from Perak. She is 20 years old, same as Fiza Kahar. She is a smart and intelligence because every semester she manages to get the Dean list. But one I had noticed about Dayah is she always feel asleep in the class.

17. Zahirah Ezzaty

Everyone called her Along. This is because she is the oldest in her family. She come from Kuantan, Pahang. In my opinion, she is responsible and serious person. Along loves Manchester United so much, just like me! She is my best friend.

18. Fatin Azman

This is my super gilrfriend! Fatin has been my best friend since we are in part one. She is cute and nice. Fatin always make me laugh whenever I was sad. We always do some crazy stuff together and study together. What can I say? She is my best friend ever! But sometimes I hate when she starting to whine and cry for my help. It is annoying me :D

19. Fetri Khamis

Fetri and Fetra. Until now, I can't differentiate which one is Fetri and which one is Fetra. Can you? At first, I did not believe that Fetri havs a twin sister. But after meeting with her twins myself, I had to admit that they are look alike, exactly! I wish I had a twin too.

20. Haifaa Marni

Haifa is a kind of quite and did not talk much in this class. One thing that I noticed about Haifa is, she walks very fast. I don't know why. Sometimes I try to walk together with her to class but finally I walk alone.

21. Fazleen Ahmad 

Like any other girls, Fazleen also did not talk much on the class. She has some problem when presenting for something or in the other words, she has problems with her confident level and always nervous. But in academic, she perform well.

22. Amy Rashidah

Amy loves to read novels. She is obsessed with the Harry Potter series. She has a nice clean face and I am adore of what she has.

23. Haneefa

Haneefa or I prefer to call her Neefa. Neefa is one of the JPKs in our hostel. She is strict and responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment