Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1st day in UiTM

Hello University's World!

    I am qualified to be one of the sudent in the MARA University of Technology. I take Diploma in Information Management and I got ISD1E6. For the first time I step into this world, I was thinking of what will I be in the future? What kind of friends that I will get? Are they comfortable being my friends? Thousands of questions conquering my mind.
    
    First day in the UiTM was fun. I arrived there around 10 o'clock. The registration was held at the ground floor of the hostel. At that time, I didn't know that seniors called it College. I got Sempana Alam Buana College and it is 2 person room. My room mate is not arrive yet. So, I started to clean the dust and arrange all my stuff with my mother. My mom go back when all the things in my room are settled. I don't have any problem to sit alone, because I had experienced hostel's life since 13 years old. I have to be independent enough to take take of myself.

    Then, we, part 1 students, were called to gather at the badminton court. There was the starting of making friends. I know Sariza and Nany. We became friends and go everywhere together. It was awkward but since they two are friendly, it is okay for me. There are some friends from my high school too but we are not so closed. 

     At the evening, I am wondering of who is my room mates but it was disappointing because she is a senior and she check in the room late. So, that first night, I slept with Sariza because she live alone in her room and we sleep tightly as we are tired cleaning the room together.



No comments:

Post a Comment