Friday, August 19, 2011

My Favorite: Volleyball


Let me tell you about my passion towards volleyball. Everyone will not believe that I am the volleyball-er!
    I fall in love with game since the first time I knew about it and try to learn how to play it. It was like love at the first sight. Since primary school, I have some interest in this games but I am not capable to be the player because there are a lot of  player in my school. In addition, I am already the player for the handball team for my school. At that particular time, we, students, cannot play a lot of games in the same time. In fact, the training fall at the same time. So I have problems with the training time. But at the same time, I am only the beginner and I have faith to get into this game.
    Being the player for my high school was already a gift for me. I represent my school for the volleyball tournament and I am the first six! I learn further about this game since I was invited to join the club. But beginners like me was only qualified to represent the school not the district or state level. I take that opportunities as to express my passion towards this game. Every morning in the hostels, I will play the game with my friends. If there were no one wanted to play along, my beloved teacher, Mr. Azam, will asked me to join him. I was the 'anak emas' of him. 
    Mr. Azam thought me some skills in the game and today I used it in the campus. I finally the representatives for my college and guess what? I am qualified to join the Karisma! I hope I could be the best player and of course I want to learn further about skills in this game.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment