Wednesday, August 17, 2011

10 things that people don't know about me

1. Love reading novels



I bet you are not believe that I am a kind of bookworm right? In my high school and primary school, I always won the 'Anugerah Nilam' award. Because of that, I am qualified to be the Librarian in my school.
Novels give us too many kind of story and of course I love to read the love story novels. The best novel that I have read is, Adam & Hawa.






this is absolutely not me!
2. Always had accident using bicycle

I don't know whats on earth that cursing me to fall from bicycle. I have scars all over my body. My legs, my knee, and also my forehead. I am a little bit boyish when I was in the primary school. I love to speed the bicycle and race with my friends.


3. I hate ironing clothes

I am too lazy to do this things. So, to overcome my laziness, I bought clothes that do not need to be iron! It takes too much time to do this thing. At home, my mom will do it for me. Since in school, all this things will be managed by mom. Lucky to have you mom!




4. I hate worms, leech, and eel!

It is disgusting! I hate this blood-sucker leech! I once experienced a leech on my leg. I don't know why I hate these leech, eel and worms so much. I think it is because they are sticky and dirty. I can't tell much because all I will write is just about my hatred towards these creature.






P/s: Sorry, I can't put the real picture because it scare me out

5. I want to be a soldier in the future



My dad always encouraged me to get involve in military. I have the passionate in that field but I am not confident with my height. Now, I am only 153cm. People always burst their laugh whenever I told them about my ambition. In school, I am involved in so many camp, marching competition and that is because I love to be like my dad, he was a soldier. He taught me how to take position when shooting and so many things. He always buy me a new shoes for marching and always allowed me to go for camping even though my mom wasn't. 

6. I have 14 nephews


Can you imagine life surrounded with kids? I love kids! I have 7 niece and 7 nephews. When 'Hari Raya', my house will full. It is fun! All their hassle make me love them. They are pretty closed to me. My older nephew is 16 years old now, and we are best friends!










7. I love Karmin


Who is Karmin? She is a singer. I love when she sang the cover for the song Super Bass by Nicky Minaj. Karmin has a super voice! She can rap, beating Lil Wayne and Busta Rhyme singing for Look at me now song.
Isn't she wonderful?


Lets compared with the real song: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI&ob=av3e







8. I love sugar glider, but I don't have one


Isn't it cute? I want it so much! Anyone can give me one? If I have one, I will give it name, MOKO.
Hello MOKO!











9. I love karaoke

 I love karaoke so much! Karaoke could release my tension, and anger. I like to sing old songs, and my favorite song is 'Bertakhta Dihati'. This picture was taken when me and my friends hang out at Kuantan Parade, Kuantan, Pahang. There are one place, Dreamworld, I like! There are some new releases songs and the place is wonderful!












10. I love when somebody snap my picture


I like to take picture. It is not I am taking the picture, it just  love when people take picture of me. There are collections of picture I have since I was young. I was like craze for picture when my friends taking photos.
I also love webcam!


No comments:

Post a Comment