Wednesday, June 29, 2011

:: subject for this semester? ::

     What I am going to tell here is all about my subjects that I've taken this semester. There are 8 subjects that I am going to learn all over this 3rd semester.

     First of all, let me tell you a little bit about BEL311,
This is the first time a man teach me English for academic purpose, Mr Izuan. He is strict, but I don't find that it is hard to understand what are we're learning and I can easily understand the way he teach us. I love English! Since I was in  the primary school, I love to learn English and my father is the one who encourage me to speak English. I'd never failed in this subject. Even though it is not good enough, I had try the best to maintain the B+ in my BEL260 and BEL120. I hope this semester, the B+ will turn to be A+. Aminn.

     Next is CTU264. What I love about this subject is, we learn about Management of knowledge of Islam. Ustaz Saufi is our lecturer for this subject. This subject is compulsory for students in part one until part three. We learn a lot about Islam, the Al-Quran and the Hadits. I will try to maintain good results in this subject, CTU.

     Next, I am going to tell you about my elective subject. First is IMD202 Promotion of Information Product and Services. The lecturer is, Miss Adawiyah. She has been teaching us for two semester. She is the most interesting lecturer I have ever had. She love to tell us story that sometimes does not related to our subject. But we all know that it is just to grab our attention. This subject is interesting. We learn about how to promote products and marketing. A lot of theories are in this subject. It is an interesting subject but it is quite difficult. I hope this would not stop me from getting a good result for this semester.

     For the 4th subject is IMD208,  Introduction to Web Content. Miss Siti Nuur-Ila is teaching us for this subject. Miss Ila has been teaching us for the previous 2 semester and she is also my personal advisor. This is the killer subject in this semester. It is all about designing web and HTML. We only have once a week class in the lab. This subject does not have the final paper. It has the lab test, the individual project and the group project just like the other subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment